The District of Nipissing Child Care Registry Manual
This manual was written specifically with parents in mind. It walks you through every step in the process with screenshots virtually every step of the way. It covers things like:
- How to access the registry website
- How to create your account
- Step-by-step directions for completing the application
It also shows you how to make changes after the fact, like:
- Updating your child’s birth date (if you applied prior to the birth of your child)
- Changing the preferred start date and
- How to remove an application once you are satisfied with your child care arrangements
Finally, the FAQ section at the end has a multitude of answers for the most common questions we receive. We hope you find this resource useful!
Download the Manual
At the time of this post, we’re making version 1.0 of this manual available. If you still have trouble, please do not hesitate to reach out to one of our Children’s Services Data Coordinators by email or by calling the District of Nipissing Social Services Administration Board at 705.474.2151.
If you have any suggestions for the manual itself, please let us know using our feedback form or leave a comment below.