Before we get started with those, here are some helpful hints:
- Transit / Branch numbers are always 5 digits
- Bank / Financial Institution numbers are always 3 digits
- Account numbers are always a minimum of 7 digits
- If there is a designation number, include it as part of the account number.
- Do not use spaces or dashes in the number.
- To avoid entry errors, verify by reading it backwards to make sure that no numbers are out of order.
If you found this information useful and would like to print a copy for later reference, you can download the PDF:
As always, if you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. If you have a smart phone, you can take a photo of your cheque, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and request assistance to set up a Direct Bank Deposit on your account.